The Benefits The Albion Motors Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a previously owned vehicle. Driving a Albion Motors Ford CPO vehicle means driving with knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been thoroughly inspected and comes with Ford backed warranty coverage. Plus Qualified buyers may finance their certified Pre-Owned vehicle through Ford Motor Credit at a special low rate as low as 1.9%. WOW!!
Warranty Any Albion Motors Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle outside the manufacturers 3 year 36,000 mile factory warranty gets a 12-month/12000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty. In addition, every Ford Certified Pre-Owned also includes a 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. WOW!!
169-Point Inspection If a vehicle doesnít meet our strict criteria, we wonít certify it. Itís that simple. Each vehicle must pass a rigorous 172 point-by-point inspection by Ford factory-trained technicians. Only those vehicles that pass can become Albion Motors Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Each Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also undergoes a comprehensive mechanical reconditioning process during certification. To ensure the highest standard of quality is met, only new, Genuine Ford, Motorcraft or Ford-authorized replacement parts are used during this reconditioning.
Vehicle History Overview Report Great past, even better future. Not every vehicle can make the cut as an Albion Motors Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. To even be considered for certification, each Ford must be less than six model years old and have less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. After a vehicle has been determined as eligible in terms of age and mileage, a Vehicle History Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet our strict standards. The report is run as a part of our 172-point inspection process, and it includes checks for:
- Flood vehicles
- Fire damage
- Frame damage
- Salvage vehicles
- Branded title
- Odometer issues
- Accident history
- Vehicle title history
Roadside Assistance Weíre always here for you.
Wherever your travels take you, youíre never alone with Ford Motor Companyís 24-hour Roadside Assistance program.
Complimentary Roadside Assistance is provided for the duration of our powertrain limited warranty coverage, which means youíre automatically covered for 7 years or 100,000 miles from the original in-service date. WOW!! That's 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long, in case of breakdown, blowout, bad weather, etc.
Our program even covers you for things that arenít the carís fault, such as if you run out of gas, lose your keys and more.
Roadside Assistance will:
- Mount your spare if you have a flat tire
- Jump start for dead batteries
- Unlock your vehicle if you are locked out (doesnít include the cost of making spare keys)
- Bring you fuel if you run out, up to two gallons of gasoline or five gallons of diesel fuel at no charge
- Tow your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealership within 35 miles
- Notify the police for you if you need assistance.
Plus, if you have trouble far from home, Albion Motors Ford CPO gives you the additional benefits of:
- Travel expense reimbursement, worth up to $500, for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle if breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get you to your destination.
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $28 per day for up to five days if your vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs.
Roadside Assistance is available to you whenever you need it, throughout the 50 United States and Canada.